Here’s quick look at just some of many HP tools and resources that can help you create effective, high quality marketing collateral.
HP provides free access to a wealth of free resources to help you design and create effective marketing materials, including:
- Easy-to-use templates (including identity and presentation kits, website, blog, posters and more)
- Royalty-free image library
- Convenient online classes (including how to align marketing materials to your goals and marketing writing tips)
- Timely, easy-to-read articles (on topics such as the art of branding, as well as online and direct marketing strategy) http://www.hp.com/hho/smb_hp_create/
HP ebook: Nine Steps to Marketing Success
HP makes this beautifully illustrated ebook available as a free download.
In it you’ll find a wealth of check lists, worksheets, tips and tricks to help you master challenges such as:
- Finding your marketing focus
- Optimizing your web activities for search engines
- Creating word of mouth through new media tools like blogs, wikis, optimized landing pages
Here are just some of the many types of marketing materials you can create with an HP printer:
- Business cards with logos or photos
- Letterhead or stationery
- Double-sided booklets and brochures
- Company-branded clothing with do-it-yourself HP Iron-on Transfers
How Copiers Northwest can help
At Copiers Northwest we speak fluent DIY Marketing lingo. Please check out the Copiers Northwest website for additional resources, tips and advice. Or better yet, give us a call today at 866.692.0700 to talk about how we can help you align your marketing budget and goals.